We need Lookup Volunteers!
If you have source materials to help others please consider helping.
for the Conejos County Lookups contact: Connie Perkins.
Please follow these guidelines when requesting a look-up:
- Put CONEJOS CO. LOOKUP in the subject line of your message.
This will ensure that your request is not accidentally overlooked or deleted.
- Put name of book you are requesting the lookup from in the first line of the message. Some of our volunteers have more than one book and need to know exactly what you are looking for in order to help you.
- Limit your request to 1 or 2 specific names.
- Don't forget to thank your volunteer for their time and trouble.
Lookup Resource Lookup Volunteer
Colorado Marriage Index Look-ups:
Judi Galpin JudiGalpin2@aol.com
Conejos Co. Information:
We have been researching this area for a long time.
We have all the original church records from Conejos
and vast family information. Would be glad to help
anyone that has questions of this area.
Pam Gonzales PamTonyG@aol.com
1. The Mormons: 100 Years in the San Luis Valley
of Colorado 1883-1983 compiled and edited by
Carlton Q. Anderson, Betty Shawcroft,
and Robert Compton, published by the LaJara Stake
of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Check The INDEX For Your Ancestors Name.
2. Mormon Colonization of the San Luis Valley,
Colorado 1878-1900. by
Judson Harold Flower, Jr.
(it was his master's thesis from BYU published
in 1966 by him.
Mary Alice Crowther email@example.com