PHILLIPS COUNTY

 

                                                                Emerson

 

 

 

 

Emerson was established in 1887 on the proposed Burlington line from Holyoke to Akron was located 7 ½ miles west 4 miles south of Holyoke.  A post office was established in 1888 but was discontinued in 1890.

 

The population during 1889-90 was 50 residents.

All materials contained on these pages are furnished for the free use of those engaged in researching their family origins. Any commercial use, without the consent of the host/author of these pages is prohibited. All images used on these pages were obtained from sources permitting free distribution, or generated by the author, and are subject to the same restrictions/permissions. All persons contributing material for posting on these pages does so in recognition of their free, non-commercial distribution, and further, is responsible to assure that no copyright is violated by their submission.

 

Last updated July 2017