Platner, Colorado 1920 - Bell Bros' Havre, Mont.
Contributed by John Harris. Scanned from a print of the original held by Dean Ison, Ison Oil, Platner. Original owned by the family of E.E. Hickman who was part owner and manager of the Platner Lumber Company (center front).
Sections of the original print follow. Closer views of some of the buildings are linked from these three sections.
Left section ----
From the left - Platner station and RR Express -- Church -- Post Office
Center section ----
From the left - Post Office - School - Lumber Yard - Livery
Right section ----
From the left - Livery - Main Business District
Back to Historic Photograph index
Back to Washington County History, Maps & Photos