Yuma County, Colorado
|Home Page||Photograph Index||Site Index|
The Ford Church - Seventh Day Adventist - was located about a mile east of Clarkville (near the Peterson place). In the 1950's it was also used as the voting site for the northwest quarter of the county. In 1983 the building, then used by the Buffalo Grass Nazarene Church, was moved to Clarkville.
In 1966 it celebrated its 50th anniversary.
Photos courtesy of Kimble DaCosta.
The above photo - from the 50th anniversary booklet - appears to have been "mirrored" - comparing it to the photo below.
This page is maintained by M.D. Monk.