Old Photos of Wray

West side of Chief Street 1910.
From the Coston Collection, scanned by Lee Zion

This photograph shows the block razed by the May 1908 fire rebuilt entirely in brick structures. Only one gap left. The building with the ornate balcony is the new Commerical Hotel building that replaced the frame building destroyed by the fire. Shumaker's shares the nearer building with the Webster & Mason store.

Several people are apparently posed for the photograph in front of Shumakers. Detail follows:

Back to Wray Photographs.

This page is maintained by Lee Zion.