Old Photos of Wray

West side of Cliff Street (also named Chief St, now Main).
Scan of original postcard donated by Marion Monk. Card was mailed in 1912.

Photograph dates between 1909 and 1912. Looks like the 4th of July with an auto race heading up main. Is that someone dealing three card monte on the left? Business block is mostly new brick buildings erected after the May 1908 fire that razed the wooden structures previously standing north of the hotel.

Back to Wray Photographs.

This page is maintained by Lee Zion.