Old Photos of Yuma



Cook Sinclair Station and Cabin Camp c1930
From the Yuma Museum Collection

This Sinclair gasoline station and cabin camp was located where Car Qest is today on the southwest corner of Highway 34 and Main Street. Edwin and Mary Cook built it in 1927 and operated it until 1936 when they sold to George Eachret. The Workman family operated it in the 1940s when it became a Standard Station. It was torn down to make way for a car dealership.

The station is a bit out of focus but a detail follows:


Back to Yuma Photographs.


This page is maintained by Lee Zion.