Old Photos of Yuma



Looking south from about Ash & Second.  The house on the far left is the same one as in the BirdsEye.

The Presbyterian "Little Brown Church" was dedicated in 1894, and was located across West 4th Street south from the current building.

Between the church and the standpipe is probably the Flask residence, and the white house on the left probably the P.J. Anderson house.

Scan donated by Kimble DaCosta - great-granddaughter of Hanson and Ella Friend.


Back to Yuma Photographs.


This page is maintained by M.D. Monk.