Colorado Map Index
Originally compiled by Lee Zion
Scanned Colorado Maps:
Digital Map Library)
- Colorado Counties 1895
- Colorado Counties Circa 1905
- Colorado Counties 1920
- Huerfano County 1885 Also deplicts Custer, Fremont, Pueblo, Costilla and parts of the surrounding counties.
- Yuma County 1922 From the Standard Atlas of Yuma County Colorado
- 1881 Bird's Eye View of the City of Denver, Colorado
- 1872 Map of the Mountain Valley and Pleasure Grounds at Manitou Near Colorado Springs
Links to other Colorado Maps
Colorado County Map (source Wikipedia open source images)
Library of Congress: American Memories Map Collection
University of Texas at Austin: Historical Maps of the United States -The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection
- US Territorial Maps - 1810, 1820, 1830, 1840, 1850, 1860, 1870
- Bents Old Fort - US Park Service Schematic/Map
- Colorado Springs - 1920 City Map
- Denver - 1920 City
Don Stanwyck's COGenWeb Maps
- Colorado County Evolution - This map series shows Colorado County borders from 1860 to 2001.
- 1899 Railroad Map
1895 U.S. Atlas - Colorado Index. These are huge, well detailed maps with the transcribed Gazetteer. The 1895 Colorado Map is 1.7 MB. The Weld County Map is 860 MB.
Color Landform Atlas of the U.S. Colorado Index
These pages are now maintained by Pauli Smith. If you have an old Colorado Map that could be scanned for this project or have a link to a Colorado Map that is already on the WWW please send her an email message.
Return to the COGenWeb Main Page