Later Cement District 79
Photo circa 1899
Yuma County Colorado
- Students (left to right)
- Front Row: Walter Ingalls (kneeling), Alva Hill, Clarence Ingalls and Ernest Romkee
- Middle: Lillie Riedesel and Louie Homrighaus
- Back: Minnie Homrighaus (teacher), Emma Romkee, Anna Hill, George Riedesel and Dwight Ingalls
The Rock School, also known as the old stone school, was located some 9 miles east of Kirk near what is today the intersection of Roads 4 & W.
Contributed by Dallas Riedesel, December 2006.
Return to Yuma County Data